Saturday, 25 October 2014

Lovely Linlithgow

This week, Glasgow experienced some weather which can only be described as Scottish; cold, damp and very, very grey. As much as I love the excitement of city life, the vast span of concrete buildings and high rise flats in a city like Glasgow just makes life that little bit more miserable when the weather is so dull. No wonder I was more excited than usual for a trip home!

I'm so lucky to have grown up in a town as beautiful as Linlithgow and getting out for a walk in the fresh air (something which is very limited in Glasgow!) was all I needed to make me feel a million times better.

Part of the reason I started a blog was to give me a chance to improve my photography so I made sure to take my camera out with me.

This post is essentially just a post for me to show off how beautiful Linlithgow is!!


Linlithgow was looking very Autumnal and lovely


Bit of public art!


Few places can boast the birth place of Mary Queen of Scots!

What are you looking at?
What do you think? Have you ever visited Linlithgow?

I hope you enjoyed the pictures!

Lots of love,

Heather x

6 comments:

  1. Linlithgow looks beautiful! I agree, fresh air and nature is something that I really miss in Glasgow. Lovely post, my dear :)

    xx Mimmi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mimmi! You'll definitely have to visit sometime!

      Delete
  2. aw this looks amazing love Glasgow x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linlithgow looks like a beautiful place! I don't think I've ever been but you're right, it's fantastic to get out of the city. I like to get out into the countryside once a week, I think I would go crazy if I didn't!

    Scottish Outlander

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linlithgow is definitely worth a visit! It's lovely for walks and there are plenty of cafes for afterwards too!!

      Heather x

      Delete