Friday, 24 October 2014

My First Post

So, this is it, my first ever blog post!

I guess I should introduce myself, I'm Heather McCorriston, I'm 18 and I've decided to start a blog in order to give my writing a bit of a focus. I've always loved creative writing and writing to share my thoughts and feelings on a whole range of different subjects. Having just started university I want to ensure that I always have a place to write what I like as opposed to just essays and assignments.

I'm not really sure what my posts are going entail, perhaps recipes and day trips or wishlists and my random thoughts. Right now, your guess is as good as mine!

I don't expect many people will ever find this blog but for those of you who do, I hope you enjoy this little insight into my life.

Lots of love,

Heather x

P.s. I didn't feel I could leave my first post without any pictures so enjoy this one of my rabbit Sid.

4 comments:

  1. Yay, your first post! I'm really looking forward to seeing more :)

    xx Mimmi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my love, couldn't have done it without you! x

      Delete
  2. Hi. Welcome to the blogging world x

    ReplyDelete