Friday, 7 November 2014

My New Favourite Boots

Boots are without a doubt my favourite form of footwear and so I'm always happy when Autumn comes around and new styles of boot start creeping into the shops.

                   

While browsing in Primark the other day I came across these beauties, they are so unusual and at just £10 I just couldn't say no!

Yes, those are raccoons on my tights.
I wouldn't normally buy boots from Primark but these are surprisingly well made and feel really sturdy. They are also really comfy, I managed to walk around Edinburgh all day in the rain without any blisters or leaks.


I love the chestnut colour, it makes the boots really versatile as I tend to wear a lot of dark colours and denims. The pattern on the back is really interesting and brightens up any outfit.




What do you think? Do you have a favourite pair of boots?

Have a lovely weekend!

Lots of Love,

Heather x


16 comments:

  1. Those are lovely! Primark does have some gems once in a while. :) I've been wearing my trusty black chelsea boots basically everyday for the last month... they're just so comfortable, and they go with everything!

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love a good Primark find :) I'm looking for a good pair of chelsea boots, they're definitely lacking from my boot cupboard!

      Heather x

      Delete
  2. Wow those are beautiful! Great find! My favorite boots are the troopa boots from steve madden. I wear them at least three times a week during the fall! I also just picked up a pair of black suede booties last week that I've been adoring as well! xx

    http://vasilikibeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Oh, you can never really go wrong with Steve Madden :)

      Heather x

      Delete
  3. These are absolutely gorgeous! I'm in love! I also love love love your leggings, where are they from?

    xxx

    http://blushingbeautea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! They're actually tights from Primark too!

      Heather x

      Delete
  4. These are so cute, can't believe they are only £10! Bargain.

    http://worldbloggers.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they were such a lucky find!

      Heather x

      Delete
  5. These are such a great find, and a great bargain too!

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly love them :) thanks for reading!

      Heather x

      Delete
  6. These are so lovely! Weird comment - but they look like they fit you really well round the ankle! I always get annoyed when buying boots, because they always seem to be huge around the ankles, and it's not like I have abnormally small ankles or anything! Anyway, I'm going to give primark a go, or start shopping in the childrens section.
    Great post xoxo
    Other Infinities

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thanks! They're actually so comfy! I'm definitely going to be heading back to Primark for another look in the shoe department!

      Heather x

      Delete
  7. These are THE CUTEST boots, I can see why they are your new favorites! I love the color and then the surprise print in the back!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, it's like demure in the front then a party when you turn around!

      Heather x

      Delete