I present to you some items that I require to survive November!
1. A furry blanket - perfect for snuggling up with on the sofa of an evening (even more perfect with a film and chocolate)
2. A good mug - a nice mug just makes a warm drink all that more comforting on a wintery night. My ultimate comfort drink is warm milk with marshmallows in my Buckingham Palace mug. Do you have a favourite drink and mug combo?
3. Hair ties - who knows what the November weather is going to do? I always keep hair ties on me in case of a freak gale or downpour - not all that rare in Scotland! I'm currently loving these cute patterned bows from Primark.
4. Lip Balm - to protect those lips from wintery weather. Burt's Bees Nourishing Mango balm is my current choice - so good!
5. A mini hairbrush - like the hair ties, when it gets to this time of the year I try to keep a mini hairbrush in my bag in an attempt to salvage my hair from the wrath of the elements when out and about.
6. Hand Lotion - my hands get really dry so I definitely need a hand cream in the colder months. I have been using Victoria's Secret 'Such a Flirt' hand cream, I find it's really moisturising without being too greasy. It also smells AMAZING and reminds me of summer which cheers me up on particularly dull days.
7. A Cosy Scarf - a good, thick scarf is definitely required in November, preferably a long one that can be wrapped around multiple times for maximum protection from the cold.
8.Mittens (or gloves) - I'm definitely someone who feels the cold and have had my mittens out since the end of October. Cold hands are the absolute worst but my Ugg mittens make sure my hands are always toasty :)
What are your November necessities?
Lots of Love,