Sunday, 15 March 2015

TV Highlights

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you're all treating your mums/grandmas/other important ladies well!
It's come to that time of the year where the quality of TV programming faces a severe slump: all the drama from the soap Christmas specials has long since ended, series that began at the start of the year have finished and new series are yet to get into full swing. Nevertheless, there have been a few bit and pieces that are worthy of the term 'highlight'!

8/3/15 - I Survived a Zombie Apocalypse

Source
I Survived a Zombie Apocalypse is totally different to anything that I have ever watched before; a surreal reality TV show. I really love the fictional story line behind the show; a new survivor/potential zombie joining the team has definitely made the series gripping! Such a clever and unusual idea for a show.

13/3/15 - Comic Relief
Source
Comic Relief was wonderful this year and I was so happy to hear that the amount raised this year took the grand fundraising total to over £1 billion! My absolute favourite part of the evening of entertainment was The Great Comic Relief Bake Off: An Extra Slice section hosted by Joe Brand. The four star bakers from The Great Comic Relief Bake Off returned with a bake to be judged by Mary Berry whilst highlights of the episodes and behind the scenes footage was shown. Joe Brand's comic timing is impeccable and she had me crying with laughter more than once!

Hope you've all had a good weekend, have you seen anything good this week?

Lots of love,

Heather x

1 comment:

  1. I just loved watching Comic Relief this year! It was so funny but sad at the same time! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete