Sunday, 5 April 2015

TV Highlights

Happy Easter!!! I hope you're all as full of chocolate as I am!

I'm so sorry I've been so bad at posting these last couple of weeks but the dreaded Block hit and I had no idea what to write. However, the Easter break and the glimmers of sunshine that we have been seeing have certainly helped and I'm back with plenty of posts planned! For now though, here are some TV highlights from the past two weeks :)


23/3/15 - Tom Felton Meets the Superfans
Source

This was, without a doubt, the ultimate TV highlight of the two weeks, if not the month. As I may have mentioned, I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan so Tom Felton's documentary was at the very top of my must watch list. It was so interesting to hear people put into words just how much fandoms like Harry Potter mean to them and to see how the actors and J.K. Rowling herself responded to hearing how life changing their work had been.

23/3/15 & 30/3/15 - Modern Family

I am absolutely loving the new episodes from series 6 of Modern Family which are only just airing here in the UK. Modern Family is such a fun, easy watch a bit like Friends and Lily never fails to make me laugh. 

24/3/15 & 31/3/15 - Ordinary Lies

Finally a series which has filled the hole that Broadchurch left. Ordinary Lies follows the events which unfold after a young British woman, Viv, is caught smuggling drugs whilst on an all expenses paid holiday with her friend, Tracy. Tracy makes it back home despite also smuggling drugs and the series thus far has followed her attempts to save her friend whilst documenting the subsequent drama that fills the car showroom where she works.

I hope you've all had a lovely Easter Sunday, how did you spend it?

Lots of love,

Heather x

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post, I have so many shows I need to catch up on! I spent my Easter Sunday at work, booo! I hope you enjoyed yours though :) x

    Always, Alice x

    ReplyDelete