Monday, 15 June 2015

The Juice Garden

Exams are fiiiiinally over and for me, that means university is over too - well, for the next year and a bit at least!

Seen as I'll no longer be spending the majority of my time in Glasgow's West End with it's quirky cafes and gorgeous parks, I have definitely been making the most of my visits there over the exam period.

After one exam, Mimmi and I headed to The Juice Garden which is now very high on my list of The Cutest Cafes I Have Ever Visited. It's made up like a real garden with fences, plants and synthetic grass flooring and serves the most delicious healthy food and juices going.



Of course, I went for the hummus and pita (which didn't disappoint and also came with a smoked red pepper dip which was very nice) alongside a juice called Big Gym which was a blend of beetroot, blueberries, apple and macca - soo good but you could definitely taste the more savory beetroot. Mimmi went for the raw mint chocolate cupcake which was dairy, refined sugar and gluten free but sill tasted insanely good - how?! - and a acai berry smoothie which she also said was delicious.


Despite the white brick walls and floor to ceiling glass windows looking out onto a very grey Byers Road, The Juice Garden felt very cosy and by the time we were ready to leave (a good two hours later), we had both decided that it was one of our new favourite haunts and that we would undoubtedly be returning!

Do you have a favourite healthy cafe?

Lots of love,

Heather x

3 comments:

  1. Yay, glad to see you back! Great first post too - I just love Juice Garden :)

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! This Cafe looks so cute! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete